Time for some good ol’ nostalgia, eh?
Take a look at some of the most memorable items and experiences from the ’80s
1) When Spike’s ‘Degrassi’ pregnancy rattled you to the very core of your being.
P.S. Degrassi Junior High is now older than Mr. Raditch was…
2) When Lemieux scored in the 1987 Canada Cup and the country erupted
3) When you were both shocked and appalled that the bill switched over to the loonie and yet you couldn’t wait to get your hands on one
4) Admit it, you still get nightmares from ‘The Peanut Butter Solution’
5) “You Don’t Just Eat…You Dunk-a-Roo!”
6) Collecting Garbage Pail Kids was the only thing that mattered
7) When Mr.Dressup, The Elephant Show, The Raccoons and You Can’t Do That On Television shaped your chidhood
8) You found yourself cheering for The Expo’s at least once
9) You adored these 3 little fellas and you know very well they are the best tasting chips
10) You know very well MuchMusic had better VJs than ‘Video Hits’. No questions asked.
P.S. Erica Ehm is now 55 years old..
11) One word: Cooperalls.
12) You asked Santa for this Christmas gift..at least once
13) And finally..this was the most memorable commercial from your childhood