The first long weekend of the year is finally here! For those that haven’t been counting down the holiday in anticipation, Louis Riel Day is this Monday, February 20th.
If you are lucky enough to have the day off work, it can get pretty frustrating trying to figure out what’s open and closed this Monday. So to help out the good people of Winnipeg, we’ve scoured the web to find you a complete list of what’s open and closed this Louis Riel Day!
Below is a list of what’s open and closed:
- Winnipeg transit will operate on a Sunday Schedule.
- ALL Winnipeg public libraries will be closed
- Mail will still be delivered
- Banks will be closed
- Liquor Marts Open 10am-6pm
- Recycling will be collected as normally scheduled on the Louis Riel holiday for those with a Monday collection day.
- Save On Foods: 9am-6pm
- Sobeys: 9am-6pm
- Safeway: 9am-6pm
- Costco: CLOSED
- Superstore: 9am-6pm
- Foodfare: 11am-6pm
- CF Polo Park: 11am-6pm
- St.Vital Centre: 11am-6pm
- Grant Park Shopping Centre: 12pm-6pm
- Kildonan Place: 11am-6pm
- Garden City Shopping Centre: 11am-6pm
- Portage Place Shopping Centre: CLOSED
- The Forks: Open regular hours
- Pan Am Pool: Open 10am-2pm
- All Leisure Centres will be CLOSED