Watching TV last night, how long did you scroll through the guide or Netflix menu? Getting ready for work this morning, how long did it take you to decide what to wear? According to a survey, we waste a TON of time. You make around 14 small decisions a day, wasting about an hour each year.
If you add it all up, TWO YEARS and NINE MONTHS of your lifetime is spent making small decisions. Yikes!
Here are the top 10 decisions that take up most of our time:
1. Choosing birthday presents
2. Deciding what to wear
3. What to have for an evening meal
4. Picking what to watch on TV
5. Where to go on a holiday
6. What to order in a restaurant
7. Choosing what items to pack when going away
8. Whether to save or spend your money
9. What book to read next
10. When to take annual leave