Afternoon Drive host, Ty Jordan, from brother station POWER 97 is digging deep into the cookbook for his Grandpa’s popular creamy corn on the cob.
- 4 – 6 cobs of corn
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cream Cheese
1. Preheat your outdoor grill on high heat and lightly oil the grate.
2. Peel back corn husks and remove silk.
3. Place 1 tbsp of butter, a pinch of salt, a dash of pepper and a generous helping of mayonnaise or cream cheese on each piece of corn. Close husks.
4. Wrap each ear of corn tightly in aluminum foil. Place on the prepared grill. Cook for approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is tender.
5. Take corn off of the grill and unwrap. Lather on some more mayonnaise or cream cheese for added flavour.
6. Let sit and enjoy.
*HINT* Mix some cream cheese, mayonnaise and water together for dipping sauce – SO GOOD!
This recipe can be made with or without the mayonnaise or cream cheese.