Weekend host, Rebekah Borst, shares, what she calls, the best BBQ potatoes!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat your outdoor grill for high heat.
2. Microwave potatoes on high for about 5 – 8 minutes, until tender but still firm. Cool slightly and cube.
3. Place cubed potatoes on a large piece of foil. Top with green onions. Dot with butter, and season with salt and pepper. Tightly seal foil around the potatoes.
4. Cook on the prepared grill for 20 to 30 minutes, until tender.