Calgary will now be the envy of those with anger management issues. The Thundrdome Amusements, building has ‘isolation chambers’ where you can go in and basically smash the crap out of inanimate objects. Ever want to smash a printer? Done. Biff beer bottles against a wall? Done. Take a sledgehammer and drive it through a table? Done. One session is $20. Prices are based on how many things you want to destroy. The first $20 covers one box of your own breakables, BUT you can add an additional $10 per box. They have their own packages: Get Smashed, Office Space, Date Night, or Super Smash. Sounds amazing!
Photo credit: Global News
Here’s the rules:
- Players must be at least age 18 and over.
- All players must be wearing closed-toe shoes (sports attire is recommended).
- All players must be wearing safety gear at all times (chest protector, helmet, coveralls, gloves).
- When raging out, never take off your masks and gloves.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted in the Rage Room™.
- Weapons such as crowbars and bats will be provided by the Thundrdome facility.
- Weapons may not be used outside of The Rage Room™.
- If sharing the Rage Room™, do not direct weapons or objects in another person’s direction.
- You can throw breakables at the target.
- Do not purposefully hit the walls and ceiling directly with the weapons.
- All Items brought from home must be inspected by staff first. (no halogen light bulbs or CRT/LCD monitors are allowed)
- All players must have a signed waiver before playing in the Rage Room.